Latest modification: September 2018
Please read it carefully. Here you will find important information about the processing of your personal data and the rights you have pursuant to the legislation in effect in these matters.
You declare that the data that you provide us, now or in the future, are correct and true and you undertake to report any modification to them. In the event of providing the personal data of third parties, you undertake to obtain the prior consent of the persons in question and to inform them of the contents of this policy.
In general, the fields of our forms that are marked as compulsory, must necessarily be filled in in order to process your requests.
- Who is responsible for processing your data? The party responsible for processing personal data collected on this web site is:
Responsible party: MTSea S.L.
Postal address: Calle Gremi de Ferrers 48, 07009 Palma de Mallorca (Illes Baleares)
Telephone: +34 971 23 07 71
- What do we process your data for? The data of our users will be processed for managing relations with them, to deal with their requests and enquiries, for the administration and management of the security of the web site and in order to comply with our legal obligations. Said information will also be processed for analytical purposes and to improve the quality of our services. We also process your data in order to send commercial communications.
- How long will we keep your data? In general, we conserve your information while the relationship that you maintain with us remains in effect and, in any event, for the term set forth in the applicable legal provisions and during the time necessary to deal with possible liabilities arising from processing. We will cancel your data when these are no longer necessary or pertinent for the purposes for which they were compiled. Access logs to restricted areas of the web site will be cancelled one month after they are created. Browser information will be cancelled once the connection to the web site is finalised and the statistics drawn up. The information processed for commercial purposes will remain in effect until such time as a request is made for it to be deleted.
- Who can we communicate your data to? Your data will only be communicated to third parties if there is a legal obligation to do so, with your consent or if dealing with your request properly involves such communication.
- Legal grounds for processing. The legal grounds for processing your personal data are to manage the legal relations with our users, to comply with our legal obligations and our legitimate interest in managing the security and quality of the web site and to promote our services.
- What are your rights? You are entitled to obtain confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data or not and, if this is the case, to access them. You can also ask for your data to be rectified if they are not accurate, or to have the data completed if they are incomplete, and to ask for them to be deleted if, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Under certain circumstances, you can ask for the limitation of the processing of your data. In such a case, we will only process the data affected by the formulation, exercising or the defense of claims or complaints, or with a view to protecting the rights of other people. Under certain conditions, and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may also oppose having your data processed. In this case, we will cease to process the data, except for pressing legitimate reasons that prevail over your interests or rights and freedoms, or to formulate, exercise or defend claims or complaints. Under certain conditions you may also ask for the portability of your data to be transmitted to another party responsible for processing them.
You can revoke any consent that you may have given for certain purposes, without this affecting the legitimacy of the processing based on the consent prior to it being revoked, and file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
In order to apply for delisting from processing for commercial ends, you can send an email from here.
To exercise your rights, you must send us an application accompanied by a copy of your national identity document or any other valid document that identifies you by your postal address or electronic mail address with the addresses indicated in the section who is the party responsible for processing your data?
For further information about your rights and how to exercise them, go to the web site of the Spanish Data Protection Agency at http://www.agpd.es.
Notice. This document is a translation of a duly approved Spanish-language document, and is provided for informational purposes only. In the event of any discrepancy between the text of this translation and the text of the original Spanish-language document which this translation is intended to reflect, the text of the original Spanish-language document shall prevail.